After a meaningful holiday dinner with your family, treat everyone to these Thanksgiving desserts everyone will be excited to see and try. The best part is, you can help your kids make them.
Related: Best Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe | How to cook a Thanksgiving Türkiye
Enticing Thanksgiving dessert ideas and recipes to love
1. Thanksgiving Choco Turkey Pretzels
After choosing your main course for Thanksgiving dinner, another question needs a final answer—what Thanksgiving dessert will you be eating this year?
A Thanksgiving dessert and decorations? This colorful sweet treat deserves a thumbs up! They will look gorgeous on any fall table or at your Thanksgiving dinner.
Get your quality candy corn for This project is here.
Utz Old Fashioned Pretzel Rods – 27 oz. Barrel – Thick, Crunchy Pretzel Rods, Perfect for Dips and Snacks, Zero Cholesterol Snack Food
- Thick and Crunchy – Utz Old Fashioned Pretzel Rods are 7 to 8 inches long, perfectly salted and slightly thicker than your average pretzel rod. A special two-part baking process ensures freshness and crispness for the perfect crunch you love!
- Great for Dipping – These pretzel rods are great for dipping and garnishing. Make chocolate-covered pretzels for the perfect salty/sweet combo, dip some cheese or enjoy them all by themselves – the versatility of these Utz pretzel rods is endless!
- THE PERFECT SNACK – This barrel of pretzel rods is a must-have for snacking on your couch or for a big party. Pretzels are perfect for on-the-go snacks or lunch. Plus, the resealable container will keep them fresher longer Certified Kosher OUD
- Zero Cholesterol – With zero grams of cholesterol and trans-fat, pretzel snacks are your go-to. Keep Utz Old Fashioned Pretzel Rods on your desk for a quick pick-me-up for your next meeting, pack them in lunches, and have them on hand for parties!
- We’re UTZ – Since 1921, Utz has been making and selling quality pretzels and other delicious snacks in Hanover, PA, the snack capital of the world! We are a family-run business providing snacks that are crunchier, lighter, fresher and simpler.
2. Chocolate-Peanut Butter Acorns
Simply sweet — these homemade mini desserts are so easy to make! Kids can help you make this Thanksgiving sweet treat, too.
Or should I say, help you eat them before Thanksgiving dinner?
All you need to make this is Hershey’s Kisses, mini cookies, butterscotch or peanut butter chips, and peanut butter to hold it all together!
Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolate, Christmas Candy Party Pack, 35.8 oz.
- Contains one (1) 35.8-ounce bulk party pack of Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolate Christmas Candy
- Fill stockings, gift bags and candy dishes all season long with milk chocolate Hershey’s Kisses treats for delicious snacking on the go and at home.
- Kosher certified, gluten free, bulk Christmas chocolate candy individually wrapped for freshness and convenience all winter long.
- Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolate Candy is perfect for staff parties, office parties, days at the slopes, and holiday gatherings.
- Surprise your loved ones, friends, family members and colleagues this season with milk chocolate holiday treats with festive Christmas stocking stuffers.
3. Thanksgiving Nutter Butter-y Turkey Cupcakes
Cute Thanksgiving dessert, you say? I could stare at these beautiful turkey cupcakes all day!
Hmmm, I wonder which part I’ll eat first. Kids will absolutely love and gobble them up in minutes!
Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, 4 boxes of 12 packs (4 cookies per pack)
- Four boxes with 12 snack packs (4 cookies per pack), totaling 48 packs of Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies made with real peanut butter for salty and sweet treats
- Peanut butter sandwich cookies are fun to eat
- Crunchy cookies with a smooth, creamy filling for a mix of textures
- Add to lunch, enjoy as a snack or take on a road trip
4. Caramel Apple Dipper Bars
Seeing apples in such a creative (and yummy) presentation is sure to bring a smile from not only kids, but adults too.
Prepare some apple wedges and start dipping! Easy, fun and safe for kids as no cooking is required. get your Here are the cake pop sticks.
5. Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes
This eye-catching Thanksgiving dessert will have you oohing and aahing! Little kids will have their eye on this dessert right away so make sure you make a few batches!
RELATED: 9 Thanksgiving Side Dishes With Bacon That Will Steal the Show
6. Sweet Apple-Caramel Trifles
Add a touch of elegance to your Thanksgiving table with this delicious dessert!
Stunning presentation and crisp apple slices on top of the caramel mousse.
7. Adorable Mini Turkey Pops
Looking for Thanksgiving desserts for the kids to make? Fun and lively, kids will definitely run to get their hands on these Pop Sticks!
This hassle-free Thanksgiving dessert is fun to make with kids. Go nuts and get messy decorating these sweet treats!
8. Pumpkin Pecans in a Jar (with Chia Seeds)
This dessert-in-a-jar is unique and a perfect take-home sweet treat for guests, even at large family feasts. to get New set of jars You can use this for tasty treats.
Suggestion: Best topped with vanilla ice cream or chilled whipped cream!
9. Spiced Pumpkin Latte Cheesecake
Who doesn’t love cheesecake? Creamy, smooth, sweet and light. And now in Starbuck’s signature flavors.
10. Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pops
Of course, Thanksgiving wouldn’t be complete without some hint of pumpkin.
These classic pumpkin cake pops are sure to be a big hit at your Thanksgiving table (and beyond!).
11. Chocolate Salted Caramel Cream Pie
A delicious chocolate salted caramel cream pie topped with candy pumpkin to complete the Thanksgiving look would be a perfect dessert for the whole family.
Be sure to try HealthNut Nutrition’s Thanksgiving dessert recipe with organic spices perfect for your health-conscious friends:
This is a perfect opportunity to impress your guests with your creativity, craftsmanship and dessert skills. Have you finalized your list of easy Thanksgiving desserts?
I just can’t wait to start slicin’ and dip some apples as one of my sweet treats! how are you
What are your top picks from the list? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below and I’ll be happy to read them while cooking up some delicious Thanksgiving recipes!
Coming up next:
Calling all crafting DIYhards, the DIY projects you need! Click here if you want to write for us.
Editor’s note: This post was originally published on November 17, 2016 and has been updated for quality and relevance.