Can you solve this for me?
Why do most fake trees come in a very small pot? I love a good fake tree as much as anyone, but they’re not quite ready to fall into a room right out of the box. They take some zhushing. Today’s article is how to plant fake trees so that they look tall and beautiful. Not sad and elegant.
This method applies to all artificial trees, regardless of their type or size.
How to Put Fake Trees in a Pot (Without ruining that neat little pot!)
- Determine how high you want your tree to be in your pot. I love the little height! Stack sturdy layers of cardboard at the bottom until your tree reaches the desired height.
- Take some bricks and secure your tree in place by placing them on all sides. This will keep the tree stable and also give it some weight (in case Aunt Edna drinks too much wine at the next Christmas party and falls in).
- Fill the rest of the bowl with bubble wrap and plastic bags. Crush everything until smooth.
- Place the Spanish moss on top, covering the bags completely.
- My choice! Nestlé is one of These lights are battery operated Log in to your account Spanish moss And turn it on when you want a little tree glow!
That’s it – your tree will look so much better this way! Happy “planting”!