Make your own Sriracha, and other hot sauce recipes, so you never have to buy one from the store again!
Related: 45 Homemade BBQ Recipes and Mouthwatering BBQ Ideas
In this paragraph:
- Sriracha Hot Sauce
- Passion Fruit Hot Sauce
- Caribbean Carrots + Homemade Habanero Hot Sauce
- Nasturtium hot sauce
- Garlic-Habanero Hot Sauce
- Spicy Mango Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
- Jalapeño Hot Sauce Recipe
- Homemade hot pepper sauce
- Colombian hot sauce
- Louisiana-Style Hot Sauce
- Tobasco-style homemade lacto-fermented hot sauce
- Roasted Green Chili Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Peach Hot Sauce
- Chili Verde Hot Sauce
Hot Sauce Recipe: How to Make Hot Sauce at Home
1. Sriracha Hot Sauce
Although Sriracha is a traditional Thai hot sauce, it has also gained popularity in the United States. In fact, there have been many versions and hot sauce recipes, but we have something here that is truly the stuff of dreams.
You’ll appreciate this recipe even more because Sriracha complements so many recipes, thus requiring it in your everyday home cooking.
2. Passion Fruit Hot Sauce
This hot sauce recipe will make your taste buds feel like an addict Aroma and passion fruit taste. This would be the perfect sauce for chicken and steak, so head to the grocery store now and look for this exotic fruit.
No products were found.
3. Caribbean Carrots + Homemade Habanero Hot Sauce
If you want hot sauce as hell, set your mouth on fire with this Caribbean Carrot Habanero Hot Sauce recipe. A The habanero and cooked carrot combo Will surprise even super hot sauce lovers, for sure.
Habanero Definition: Different types of chili peppers; Grows in hot areas like Mexico
4. Nasturtium Hot Sauce
If you have a garden full of nasturtiums, we envy you because this unique hot sauce recipe needs them. This should be both a good use of your native flowers and a perfect homemade hot sauce recipe for canning.
Nasturtiums have a peppery taste, so it is usually added to salads, likewise, this hot sauce recipe Features edible flowers. So if you’re up for a gastronomical adventure, get this hot sauce that’s better than store-bought!
5. Garlic-Habanero Hot Sauce
If you want a hot sauce recipe you can add to your daily diet, this is it. It will definitely add garlic flavor and heat to your daily meals.
with your daily food dose This is garlic and habaner Super hot sauce so you can make them awesome.
No products were found.
6. Spicy Mango Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
We can’t get enough of Habanero so we’re adding another special recipe. This time we do Add sweet mango Because of the equation, why not?
A smooth and creamy hot sauce made with a mango base that’s perfect for fish tacos or worth your time as a nacho filling.
7. Jalapeno Hot Sauce Recipe
This fermented hot sauce has the strong flavor of garlic, onion and the tangy taste of vinegar you won’t find anywhere else. In fact, great flavor, as well as jalapeños make the right kind of spice This is a recipe of sorts.
nicebottles Hot Sauce Bottles, 5 Oz – 24 Pack
- 24 empty hot sauce bottles, clear glass, packed in strong cardboard case with partition
- Capacity: 5 Fl Oz, Bottle Dimensions: 6.68″ Height x 1.81″ Diameter
- Includes dripper insert with food grade liner and black screw cap
- Great for bottling your homemade hot sauce!
Related: How to Make Mason Jar Hollandaise Sauce | recipe
8. Homemade hot chili sauce
Check out this easy hot sauce recipe, so you can make a basic hot sauce recipe.
If you also like Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, you will This homemade version is bettersurely people at parties and barbecues will love this delicious and simple hot chili sauce recipe.
9. Colombian Hot Sauce
Have you tasted Colombian empanadas? This hot sauce recipe makes them an absolutely delicious treat. Get a taste of Colombia with this easy recipe. One of the best hot sauce recipes around.
10. Louisiana-style hot sauce
Cayennes are one of the best substitutes for Tabasco chiles in this delicious recipe. Customize this recipe with your favorite chilies and try this hot sauce recipe Will last a month in the fridge.
11. Tobasco-style homemade lacto-fermented hot sauce
Get the spiciness of Tabasco and some probiotic goodness This is an amazing recipe. You will have to wait about one to two weeks, but it is worth it.
KICKIN’ Fire Roasted Green Chili & Tequila Salsa – 13 oz. – Tortilla chips, premium gourmet salsa for veggie and breakfast burritos – Perfect stocking stuffer or Christmas gift – Try if you
- Premium Hot Salsa: Our Fire Roasted Green Chile and Tequila Salsa is made for those who love bold, Southwestern flavors with heat! Made with premium habanero peppers, this salsa measures around 50,000 – 250,000 SHU. That’s one hot salsa! Not for the faint of heart, try this spicy salsa – only if you dare!
- FLAMIN’ FIESTA FLAVOR: This premium habanero salsa is made with fresh fire-roasted green peppers, habanero peppers, rich tomatoes, garlic, onions and a bite of Mexican tequila for that extra kick. For those who like chunky, this salsa is just for you! Dive right in and savor the bold, delicious flavor of our Fire Roasted Salsa. It is sure that the party will be over in no time!
- Next Level Food: This spicy salsa will liven up any dish, backed by a bold, Southwestern flavor and moderate heat designed for the true spicy food fan. Try it with your burritos, huevos rancheros, tortilla chips and more. This salsa will definitely enhance the flavor of almost anything. But, don’t go overboard, or you’ll soon be begging for mercy!
- GOURMET GIFT: This hot salsa is the perfect gourmet gift for die-hard spicy food lovers who can’t seem to get enough spice in their lives, or salsa fiends who can’t go without their favorite condiment. Make their day truly special and surprise them with a gift that packs a punch of flavor and heat!
- TOP NOTCH QUALITY: This habanero salsa is one of the best on the market today. Why? Because we grow our own habanero peppers right next door to our facility in Arizona. Talk about dedication! Made with quality and consistency in mind, this is a subtle, fiery salsa. You surely won’t find another like it around- and you don’t have to! Not believing? Just check our review.
12. Roasted Green Chili Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
Like barbecue, a smoky flavor is the hot sauce it needs to make it more flavorful and mouthwatering. you will like The smoky goodness of these roasted green chilies Because even a small amount of hot sauce can go a long way.
13. Peach Hot Sauce
Control the spiciness of the habanero by combining it with sweet peaches. What you have here is a habanero hot sauce recipe that is Southern through and through.
The Combines the sweetness of peaches and the spice of habanero You want to drizzle this on everything.
14. Chili Verde Hot Sauce
Make a batch of this hot sauce to take your cooking to the next level. It has a great level of flavor and is one of the best hot sauce recipes around.
combination Tomatillos, spices and cilantro Definitely makes a hot sauce the best.
Watch this short video from Delish on how to make Mango Habanero Hot Sauce:
Whether you want an everyday hot sauce or an occasional hot sauce recipe for canning, any of these delicious recipes won’t let you down. Not only that, these recipes can put you in the spotlight as a homemade hot sauce recipe guru.
So get out your spoon and mixing bowl, as well as your apron, because things are about to heat up in the kitchen.
Did you like our list of hot sauce recipes? Let us know your thoughts on these homemade hot sauce ideas in the comments section!
Coming up next:
Editor’s note: This post was originally published on July 30, 2018 and has been updated for quality and relevance.