If you’re looking for some easy DIY Christmas treats, here are three you can make at home right away (hint: two of them are even no-bake Christmas treats)!
Related: DIY Candy Making Tips for Beginners
In this paragraph:
Super easy Christmas treats are great for parties
1. Candy cane chocolate hearts
The ingredients for this easy Christmas treat can be easily found around your home during the holidays. When you have a lot on hand and you want to instantly add some color and variety to your Christmas menu, this will not be a problem.
- Unwrap the candy canes and place the pair on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Connect both ends of the candy canes so they form a heart shape.
- Now melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Carefully spoon chocolate candy melts into hearts.
- Use a spoon to level the surface.
- Decorate with colorful sprinkles or plain white.
- Finally, allow them to set at room temperature.
2. Rice Krispie Treat Christmas Tree
If you’re preparing a meal for a crowd, you’ll be delighted with these easy Rice Krispies treats. You can count on these Christmas sweets because you can whip up as many as you can in a jiffy.
It is easily loved by both kids and adults.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- When the butter is melted, add the marshmallows.
- Stir until completely melted, then add green food coloring to the melted marshmallows.
- After removing the pan from the heat, stir in the Rice Krispies cereal.
- Make sure all cereal is well coated.
- Butter your hands and form the mixture into a cone shape.
- Let it set and harden for a few hours.
- Add a mini ridge at the bottom to make it look like the bottom of the tree
- Finally, decorate your tree with sprinkles or M&M candies to make ornaments.
Here’s an easy Christmas Rice Krispie Treat recipe you’ll love too! These Rice Krispie Treat Christmas Trees are absolutely delicious, don’t you think?
RELATED: 15 DIY Candy Cane Decorations You’ll Absolutely Love
3. Name reindeer pretzels
When I saw these Christmas sweet treats, I was reminded of a hilarious Mr. Bean episode where Mr. Bean prepared food for the holidays with disastrous results.
Of course, it’s nothing like Mr. Bean’s pretzel treats. In fact, adults and kids alike will dig their sweet cute behavior.
- Set up the pretzels and place the rolls in the center of each pretzel, then place in the oven.
- After a few minutes in the oven, get ready to assemble the nose using red M&M candies
- Next, cut the pretzels in half for the horns.
- Gather all your reindeer before the chocolate is ready.
That’s it! It’s super easy and super yummy.
If you’re up for an extra challenge and you feel like dusting off some dough, you’ll love this DIY roundup.
How about some Christmas snacks for the party? Watch this video by Alaina Kirsch for easy Christmas party appetizer recipes:
That’s all about our super easy Christmas treats recipes you can make at home. You can also make these Christmas treats to gift to your family and guests.
Christmas is right around the corner and with all the holiday hustle and bustle, you’re bound to have a lot on your hands. So much so that you may forget some details in your Christmas plans and holiday menus.
Now you know, you can count on these Christmas treat recipes to save the day!
Do you have any easy Christmas treat recipes of your own? I’d love to hear about them! Leave a comment and let me know!
Coming up next:
Editor’s note: This post was originally published on December 22, 2016 and has been updated for quality and relevance.