With Thanksgiving side dishes taking center stage in this roundup of delicious Thanksgiving recipes, you can whip up bacon as the star ingredient!
Related: How to plan your Thanksgiving dinner menu + fun holiday quiz
In this paragraph:
- Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Warm Bacon Apple Cider Dressing
- Balsamic Brown Sugar Brussels Sprouts
- Bacon and Chive Sweet Potato Biscuits
- Bacon-wrapped green bean bundles
- Maple Bacon Pecan Roasted Butternut Squash
- Creamy Confetti Corn with Bacon
- Loaded Scalloped Sweet Potato Casserole
- Bacon and caramelized onion mac ‘n’ cheese
- Cheesy Cauliflower Au Gratin
Thanksgiving side dishes you can cook with bacon
Prepare Thanksgiving dinner with easy Thanksgiving side dishes
When people think of Thanksgiving dinner, they immediately think of turkey. But, these bacon-packed easy Thanksgiving side dishes are in for a fight to take center stage, and perhaps a fight with turkey in the flavor department.
In short, these entrees can be great Thanksgiving side dishes and steal the show. So if you’re planning on having Thanksgiving dinner on your own, look no further and choose from these Thanksgiving side dishes now!
Try them today, choose your favorite side dish and wow your family and guests with the dish on the big day!
1. Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Warm Bacon Apple Cider Dressing
Bacon makes breakfast, burgers and even desserts better. So it’s pretty clear that it will make your Thanksgiving side dishes even better.
These are fried sweet potato wedges Tossed with cranberries, pecans, parsley and warm bacon, then drizzled with apple cider dressing, it’s pretty simple, but incredibly delicious.
2. Balsamic Brown Sugar Brussels Sprouts
These are tangy and crunchy Brussels sprouts smothered in a bacon-y brown sugar and balsamic vinegar glaze. Crisp, delightful, and your picky eaters are probably “eating their veggies” at this point.
3. Bacon and Chive Sweet Potato Biscuits
you want This delicious and filling sweet potato with bacon recipe Thanksgiving and beyond. Add your favorite cheese for a flavor explosion.
4. Bacon-wrapped green bean bundles
Put the star (bacon, of course!) front and center. Be sure to thoroughly blanch the green beans for a juicy, picture-perfect presentation at Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Fall Leaf Tray 4 Pack 13″ x 9″ Metal Tin Rectangle Serving Tray Large Harvest Turkey Platter Friendship Plate for Autumn Dinner Wedding Holiday Party Supplies Dinnerware Decoration
- ELEGANT DESIGN: The set of 4 rectangular Thanksgiving trays features 2 different designs, 2 of each: Give thanks with a turkey and leaf design and Season to be thankful with a cornucopia and leaf design! It is designed with a slightly raised edge so that the food can be served without any nasty spillage.
- High quality: Harvest platters are made of high quality metal tin. Large size so your turkey should have plenty of room and easily serves large gatherings of family and friends. They are 100% food safe and do not taste or have any unpleasant smell in your food.
- MULTIPLE USES: Thanksgiving Feast Harvest Dinner is great for a fall wedding celebration, fall birthday party or any occasion. Perfect for everyday dining, holiday meals, parties and even outdoor entertaining!
- Large Serving Platter: These can serve quite a crowd! Use them at your holiday parties, dinners, grand banquets and buffets. At 13 inches x 9 inches they can display main dishes, desserts, fruit, appetizers, sushi, cupcakes, a variety of cheeses, and anything else you want to display during the fall season! Also great for roast beef, glazed ham, roasted chicken, roasted vegetables and more!
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Gift this beautiful set to your hostess, friends or family who will love using this tray to enhance their entertainment and serve a spectacular centerpiece of roasted turkey at family gatherings and holiday meals.
5. Maple Bacon Pecan Roasted Butternut Squash
Butternut squash is a staple of warm and filling Thanksgiving meals. A dash of cinnamon in this dish makes the flavor pop!
Related: 21 Amazingly #Falltastic Thanksgiving Crafts for Adults
6. Creamy Confetti Corn with Bacon
It’s a great side dish for Thanksgiving dinner or about a million other dishes, no matter the occasion. Corn is a traditional Thanksgiving side dish and part of the dinner menu, but take it up a notch. This is a special side dish recipe.
7. Loaded Scallop Sweet Potato Casserole
Cream, cheese, and bacon are a glorious trifecta in a delicious and filling Thanksgiving casserole. Stop dreaming and gushing and fulfill your desires Preparation.
8. Bacon and Caramelized Onion Mac ‘n’ Cheese
I made it last year Bacon and caramelized onion mac ‘n’ cheese, and it was the first dish to disappear. Trust me, you want it in your life and at Thanksgiving when the weather turns very cold.
9. Cheesy Cauliflower Au Gratin
Still looking for Thanksgiving vegetable side dishes you can pull off with bacon? Enjoy your side dish guilt free with this Cheesy cauliflower or gratin recipe.
Eating your veggies has definitely never been more enjoyable with this dish. Don’t abandon your diet, but choose healthy Thanksgiving side dishes instead.
Not out of bacon yet? Make bacon the ultimate guest this Thanksgiving and serve up a bacon-wrapped turkey. Learn how to smoke a bacon-wrapped turkey in this video from Robert Tellez:
There you have it, home cook and DIY party planner! Easy and delicious Thanksgiving side dishes worthy of a Thanksgiving dinner spread.
Satisfy your guests with home-cooked meals without blowing your budget because you cook them yourself. Enjoy preparing your Thanksgiving dinner!
Do you have any easy Thanksgiving meals with bacon recipes of your own? Share with everyone in the comments section below.
Coming up next:
Calling all crafting DIYhards, the DIY projects you need! Click here if you want to write for us.
Editor’s note: This post was originally published on November 15, 2017 and has been updated for quality and relevance.