Skip that artificial smell from scented candles and inhale the natural fragrance from the brewed pot. Spread cozy and warm aromas in your home, and set the holiday mood this winter with these simmer pot recipe ideas.
RELATED: How to Make Potpourri for Your Home
11 Easy Simmer Pot Recipes You Must Try for a Pleasant-Smelling Home | Winter Stovetop Potpourri
This is a simple stovetop potpourri recipe. By adding a few of the following ingredients, your home will already be full of aroma as if you were baking cinnamon rolls:
Apple Peeler, Stainless Steel Apple Core Slicer Peeler, Durable Heavy Duty Die Cast Magnesium Alloy Apple Peeler Slicer Core with Suction Base, Red
- 【Materials & Technology】This apple peeler is made from ultra-strong die cast stainless steel, which means it won’t rust and is not brittle steel for greater stability and strength, making it very durable.
- 【Easy to use】Apple peeling machine for peeling, coring and slicing apples in just a few seconds with a simple twist of the handle. Slice and core at the same time, or simply peel without coring or slicing; Clean with warm, soapy water
- 【Versatile】Apple peeler, slicer and core perfect for preparing apples for pies, tarts, salads and canning. And orange citrus peels are good for peeling oranges, lemons, grapefruits, limes. Easy to wash and clean.
- 【Strong Suction Base】 Firmly grips smooth, non-porous surfaces.
- 【Application】Great for apple pie or pear fruit tart, potato au gratin, or fresh apple slices in cool spirals for kids after school snacks.
2. Citrus Simmer Pot
Get instant energy not just for winter, but for any season, and add a burst of light to your home during dull times In addition to winter days, achieve a fresh and light aroma to clean with this recipe using citrus peels:
3. Holiday Simmer Pot
Add bright licorice and spicy fragrances made with natural ingredients to your home. Smell the holiday season, like the scent of a real live pine tree, with these items that are perfect for matching. You can also put in a cellophane bag to serve as your gift to your family and friends:
4. Gingerbread Simmer Pot
If you want your home to smell like baked goods this winter, use the following spices that are almost identical to when you make real gingerbread. They will leave a strong and pungent but comforting scent in the air:
5. Bay Wreath Seemer Pot
For a clean and subtle earthy aroma, add these herbs to your pot that are also used in roasting and stewing:
6. Warm flower pot
In addition to its wonderful aroma, this stovetop potpourri also looks beautiful while it’s on your stove. Combine the following items with your favorite flowers for a warm winter glow:
Related: 39 Easy Finger Foods | Recipes and ideas for your party
7. Pumpkin Spice Simmer Pot
As you feel the chilly winter breeze, you’ll crave warming flavors like pumpkin spice to keep you cozy. Also, if you are a fan of using this flavor when making pumpkin pies, you can make a homemade version of this flavor using the following seasonings:
8. Pine and Juniper Simmer Pot
If you want to see and smell the forest but don’t want to freeze to death outside, bring the scent of mint inside your home. Take a deep breath as the following ingredients release a menthol aroma into the air:
9. Mulled wine simmer pot
Not a problem if you don’t have a bottle of wine on hand. For that rich flavor of mulled cider with no alcohol, mix the following ingredients:
10. Cold and Flu Fighting Boilers
Try to stay healthy and improve your well-being as the winter season can bring illnesses like cough, cold and flu. Make this stovetop potpourri to release moisture and purify the air to help loosen your phlegm and relieve your other ailments. Fight germs and heal, comfort and soothe the air you breathe by combining the following items used in essential oils:
11. Warm Outdoor Simmer Pot
Transport the fresh scent of the outdoors into your home by mixing the following in your container with water:
Making a boiled pot requires both boiling and simmering to succeed. Learn the difference between these two methods in this video from Bed Bath & Beyond:
A simmering pot can make your home smell mouthwatering while adding moisture and warmth at the same time. Naturally freshen the air in your home with these simmer pot recipe ideas.
Do you have another seemer pot recipe in mind? Share them with us in the comments section below!
Coming up next:
Calling all crafting DIYhards, the DIY projects you need! Click here if you want to write for us.